• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Big "Texas Howdy" from Queenie

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll meet "Quennie".......

Ain't she the cutest little filly you ever laid eyes on ???????????????????

Shes a "DCT" ---- that means -- DELUXE CYCLE TRANSPORTATION...............

Let "THE ADVENTURES OF QUEENIE" officially begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queenie 1.jpg

Queenie2.jpg

Queenie3.jpg

Queenie4.jpg

Queenie5.jpg

Queenie6.jpg

Queenie7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, OCR! Worth the wait.

Last edited:
Seize the pleasure...CHECK!

Just do it, no preparation or foolish planning...CHECK!

Shut the frunk up...Houston we have a problem!

Congratulations looks great. I bet it feels great too. How's the windsheild?

Ain't she a stand out.

She just don't look nuttin like the rest of those ponies.

Yes, I did paint her bags and the tall honda windshield is perfect for my upper half height. The honda windshield is polycarbonate.

Queenie8.jpg

Congratulations! I know you have been patiently waiting for a long time. I am looking forward to hearing how it works out for you.

I like it, looks great and those side cases don't look much wider then the handle bars

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I like it, looks great and those side cases don't look much wider then the handle bars

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

The bags are the 33 liter Givi's trekker. I have not had time yet to install the top case (52 liter) and the extra fuel cans that I always carry with me in my travels. However, my new system will have a small case on top of the top case. Can not wait until that new toy arrives.

The question everybody should be asking: How is the seat? Is it good or a POS and needs replacing?

DCTFAN is still running his stock (low) seat. He said it was OK. When I test rode the AT I thought the seat was OK, but I rode it only 70 miles.

The question everybody should be asking: How is the seat? Is it good or a POS and needs replacing?

Today for the first time sence I got Queenie I had a little time to do what I like best - "RIDE".

Only went about 200 miles, and the seat was fine. Not to say that it is a Russell Day Long, but it is OK.

I wanted to see exactly what the transmission modes do. I found the following general uses for each of the DCT transmision modes.

D Mode - Asphalt highway straight road use. Somewhat like the auto transmission in a car, but it does not shift like a auto transmission. If you have ever driven a sprint car with the auto transmission would be the best way I can explain how the 6 speed transmisson shifts in the D mode.

S1 Mode - "Sweepers" This mode works great for what I call the sweeper asphalt roads.

S2 Mode - "Twisties" This mode works great for the twisty asphalt roads. Most times it stays in 4th or 5th, and will shift lower when needed, like most folks do when riding the twisties.

S3 Mode - "Dirt" This mode is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gears like most folks use in the dirt. With the stock tires I only road dirt packed roads. Can not fully test the dirt until I wear out the 50/50 tires that came with the AT.

To my suprise I found that when in "D" mode and needing to pass autos on the road quickly by raping the throttle all the way open, the transmission feels like as if you are on a Goldwing and shifted into 5 gear to quickly get around the vehicle with the thottle rapped. The "D" mode shifts to 4th gear when the thottle is rapped opened all the way and quickly gets around the vehicles shifting gears quickly back to 5th then 6th.

So, 200 miles gave me an idea of what the DCT tranmission modes do, but I still have to figure out the other driving devices.

Back