• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A day in the life of the Get Out to Garrapata Garage

Thanks, I am hoping that by giving me the extra few inches it will allow me to strap my tent and sleeping bag outside, and keep me from having to buy the sideracks.

The ALU-rack provided just the right amount of length for my 40L dry bag and also a mount for my 40 buck top box. Or any self made rack is possible. The possibilities are endless.

P8290138_zps8c8cf2fb.jpg
[/IMG]

Ill post pictures of my setup pretty soon, Im trying to stick with all soft sided stuff and keep costs low... i think the Alu-Rack will help with that.

"The Possibilities are Endless"- I think that is the perfect slogan for the NC700X ! The Possibilities are Endless with this bike !

Ponyperformance8, having met you at Overland I have to say you are one of the most organized folks I have ever met. Wish I could just organize my garage half as well as you do. A job well done!

Thanks, I am hoping that by giving me the extra few inches it will allow me to strap my tent and sleeping bag outside, and keep me from having to buy the sideracks.

You should be fine. Look at my setup in pictures thread. I also suggest a cheap top tank from jcwhitney. Buy a large one

Welding Rod Keeper

homemade tool tubes :) I've posted diy somewhere on this forum.
in it-
Tire repair kit, all pointy stuff-knifes, screwdriver, little tiny camping stove etc..same idea-get as much room as possible without using side cases. Food, water etc goes into top tank, electronics-front, tent , mat, camera tripod and sleeping bag-into old big duffel bag.

Back