• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A milestone for me

robnpat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Have rode my bike to work all week (saved about $60 in gas by not using my 4Runner), and when I got home, checked my odometer: 2100 miles. Seems like yesterday that I just brought it home. I love riding this bike, and can't wait to put more miles on it this summer.

WP_20130501_003.jpg

Also, found out that sneezing in a modular helmet is NOT pretty...yuck :mad:

Rob

Thanks Dave. I hope to have many more safe miles. I just need to catch up with some other riders and ride around on a Saturday. I think that would be just fun

I'll have to one day. I need to build up my 'stamina' first. Thinking about doing my first 'long' trip to St. Louis and back very soon. That would be about a 240+ mile round-trip

I'll have to one day. I need to build up my 'stamina' first. Thinking about doing my first 'long' trip to St. Louis and back very soon. That would be about a 240+ mile round-trip

When you do let me know...we'll go to the Moto Museum and get something to eat at the restaurant there.

Glad you're getting more miles on the bike. And gas savings is nothing to sneeze at! (Sorry, just couldn't help myself.) Having an itch on your face while wearing a modular is also a little tricky. Hope to get a little longer ride in this summer. Only problem is I don't get weekends off like my riding friends do.

Congratz! keep going ! and apart from gas saving I'm pretty sure you loved being "closer" to the world around you ;)

I'm kinda envious on you guys on the other side of the "pond", thinking about and organizing to go for a drive together.
So, today I started gathering some fellow bikers from the company I work in with the idea of organizing our motorcycle club. I have no clue what I'm getting in to :) I only know that I like the idea of riding in the group, going places, stoping to smell the roses (well more of a coffe and snack/lunch) and I never done it before. We'll see how serious this idea will turn out to be

...ouf, just remembered that I would need to have some serious "discussions" with my wife, on the idea of spending weekend days away from family ...

My wife isn't thrilled about me riding a motorcycle, but she isn't against it, either. She knows it makes me happy. I'll never convince her to go on a ride. Oh well, more fun for me :p

Have rode my bike to work all week (saved about $60 in gas by not using my 4Runner), and when I got home, checked my odometer: 2100 miles. Seems like yesterday that I just brought it home. I love riding this bike, and can't wait to put more miles on it this summer.

Also, found out that sneezing in a modular helmet is NOT pretty...yuck :mad:

Rob

You have a modular, so you need to hone your cat like reflexes. At least you didn't have diarrhea! :eek:Always something to be thankful for. huh.

Back