• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A taste of Dakar -Off road on a NC700X

I belong to a "dual-sport" club here in Alberta. We had our annual spring BBQ 2 weeks ago and I showed up on my NC !!! Boy did I get the looks !!! (only Honda in the crowd !!!) Lots of KLR's, BMW's and a few KTM's...all nice bikes. But for what I do (gravel, forestry roads, slab, etc) the NC is awesome !! Love it when I can fill up with pocket change, be some what comfortable when traveling (slab), and still be able to go "off-road" !!!

Four of us NC7 riders went to the Overland Expo last month with about 500 or more BMW folks. Did not see any of us falling behind!! Even got a comment from 2 different Raw Hyde instructors at two different times and events about how they liked the bike and how they were taken by the NC7's abilities. .

Last edited:
The only difference I see is engine guards and tires.dosent even look like they raised the front fender.I like the looks of it,and it can handle its own on the dirt.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back