• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A Tournament winner video

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took my father out for the SWFCB Blind Fishing Tournament, his first fishing tournament ever, and he won. Here is a short video with just the end of the fights with some great Redfish. Shot with my cheapo tiny camera while trying to stay clear of the lines. I had the biggest Red of the day, a 34 incher (too big for the slot limit), but only the blind fisherman's counted. This is why I live in Southwest Fl. Sunshine and 85 degrees, with this kind of fishing.
[video=youtube;ZTUiNeGBRjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZTUiNeGBRjg[/video]

Sunny and 85! I would be riding and swing by the fish market on the way home if I wanted fish. Great vid especially doing it with your dad

My father hasn't stopped talking about it yet, being totally blind he doesn't often have a chance to compete, so this was huge for him and winning was even sweeter. The Captain was amazed at the old man's ability to cast to an exact spot by just telling him the position by clock direction and how far to throw. I'll give up a day of riding for a day out with my father and grand slam fishing like this.

Nice! Just came back from Key West... How deep was the water thyere... It's so clear, looks like you are knee deep... :)

Nice! Just came back from Key West... How deep was the water thyere... It's so clear, looks like you are knee deep... :)

We were in about 2 1/2 feet of water, the Reds like to run the shallow grass flats, we would fish pot holes of sand about 3 to 4 feet deep for Trout. We still have good clear winter water conditions right now.

Awesome CJ, congratulations to your Dad!! Well done!! We have the same fishing patterns for trout and reds here on the southern Texas coast, lots of fun!

Back