• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Added some led indicators

TC3

Reaction score
Visit site
Never did really like the look of my R&G tail tidy with OEM turn signals. Finally got round to adding some cheap leds and a relay to correct the flash rate. Cost of leds and relay was £34 which is about $53 and they perform real well. They are led tip indicators which allow you to see the flash from both in front and behind, good safety feature. Very happy with the look on my naked NCS :)

Comparision
i-M5xNKqT-M.jpg

The rear
i-tHrCbH8-M.jpg

The front
i-TzzBqwh-M.jpg

i-WjJC274-M.jpg

In use
i-k2HV792-M.jpg

i-mPBn5cv-M.jpg

I wonder if the LED light could work as a bulb replacement for the existing light. Must be same voltage? so you could splce the wires and fit the led inside the existing stock enclosure... hmmm...

I wonder if the LED light could work as a bulb replacement for the existing light. Must be same voltage? so you could splce the wires and fit the led inside the existing stock enclosure... hmmm...

Leds would need a resistor attached to each turn signal or a led flasher relay to correct the flash as they draw so little current and flash too fast. Anything is possible I guess with some work but why bother putting leds in the existing OEM turn signal housings?

Nice lights.i bet the license plates there make good mud flaps.

Darn UK plates are big. You can risk a smaller plate but there is a lot of clamp down on riders with such plates so not wanting to draw attention. You still getting plenty of spray of the rear wheel on the rear seat so not that effective as a mud flap :)

Leds would need a resistor attached to each turn signal or a led flasher relay to correct the flash as they draw so little current and flash too fast. Anything is possible I guess with some work but why bother putting leds in the existing OEM turn signal housings?

I like the look of the original housing and don't want to change it.

yep but we have no choice it has always been that way.
cops need big no plates and so does any other law enforcement,it make it easier to catch us.
in the early days we use to have them on the front to Bacon slicers!!!
triumph-bonneville-650.jpg

Back