• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Added SW-Motech Aero ABS Bag Connection & AdMore Light Bar from Twisted Throttle

Ricky.Valdez

Reaction score
Visit site
I just added the SW-Motech Aero ABS Bags-Connection and Admore Mini Lighting LED Light Bar from Twisted Throttle. Shipping only took 4 business days. I'm average when it comes to being mechanically handy, and adding all of this took me only about 2 hours. I also have the the MRA Vario Touring Screen Windshield on back order too.

NC700X(1).JPGNC700X(2).JPG

Last edited:
Looks good ! ....

What's great about those "SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarrier racks" is that not only can you use the "Aero ABS Bags-Connection" like you did ...

... with a few adaptors you can mount up just about any side cases -- Givi, Hepco Becker, Pelican type, etc ...

... and also the racks can be removed in seconds ...

Last edited:
I've had that setup for a while now and love it. IMO, best looking bags for the NC. I have the Vario as well and have been very happy with it as it gives similar protection as taller/wider screens, yet doesn't look unwieldy.

I especially love that I did not have to cut any of the plastics to install the mounts (unlike the stock bag mounts) and that the bags/mounts come off in seconds!

DSC00552.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice! Any chance you can show a photo of where you ran the wire for the light bar. I'm about to do that install myself. Did you remove the entire taillight assembly?

Simplicity in mind for the NC for sure. I use NC mainly for commuting to work. So not only is is awesome on fuel, but it saves me time (time is money) as it gives me options to take the carpool lane or take the back roads and make it to the front of the stop light every time.

I'm out of town working right now so I can't take any snap shots of the where to connect the AdMore Light LED Bar. But you don't have to remove the whole tail like unit. There is only one screw you have to remove on the underside part of the rear end that allows you to take off the plastic covering to access the tail & signal light wiring.

Back