• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Added to the stable

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Last week my nephew bought this clean 2010 Yamaha Majesty 400. Mrs Ferret and I had a set of Majesty Scooters before and the 400 size is a nice size in Maxi Scooters. Plenty of power, storage and wind protection and a very comfortable seat and ergos. When he bought it I told him if he decided to sell it, I wanted first right of refusal. Today he and I went for a 98 mile ride, me on my NC 750 DCT and he on the Majesty. During the ride, we traded bikes for awhile. He really liked the NC DCT. Sometime during the ride, he decided the scooter wasn't really for him, so he offered it to me for what he paid. A very reasonable deal and too good to pass up, so now it's in my garage and Mrs Ferret and I can now go scootering together again since she bought a 300 X Max recently. The only thing he changed was to add some Oury handgrips that match the seat. Very classy looking.

lJjdm85h.jpg

ae1ksaFh.jpg

igy12Z8h.jpg

Moved thread to Non NC700 Motorcycle Section

Nice scooter! It looks very much like the Honda Reflex my wife just sold.

Last week my nephew bought this clean 2010 Yamaha Majesty 400. Mrs Ferret and I had a set of Majesty Scooters before and the 400 size is a nice size in Maxi Scooters. Plenty of power, storage and wind protection and a very comfortable seat and ergos. When he bought it I told him if he decided to sell it, I wanted first right of refusal. Today he and I went for a 98 mile ride, me on my NC 750 DCT and he on the Majesty. During the ride, we traded bikes for awhile. He really liked the NC DCT. Sometime during the ride, he decided the scooter wasn't really for him, so he offered it to me for what he paid. A very reasonable deal and too good to pass up, so now it's in my garage and Mrs Ferret and I can now go scootering together again since she bought a 300 X Max recently. The only thing he changed was to add some Oury handgrips that match the seat. Very classy looking.

lJjdm85h.jpg

ae1ksaFh.jpg

igy12Z8h.jpg
Awesome! What a good looking bike! Enjoy with the Missus!

I am hoping my wife gets back into riding something. When I brought home the C400GT she kind of fell in love with it. Her initial response was "I want one too." Fingers crossed; I really enjoyed the rides with her.

I meant to ask about the opinions you and your wife have on the Xmax. I said this one time before somewhere here on the forum; I think Yamaha did an outstanding job on managing the unsprung weight on the Xmax. Curious if you two found it to be the same.

I meant to ask about the opinions you and your wife have on the Xmax. I said this one time before somewhere here on the forum; I think Yamaha did an outstanding job on managing the unsprung weight on the Xmax. Curious if you two found it to be the same.
I really havent ridden it enough to give an opinion yet, just 9 miles bringing it home from the dealer. My wife has ridden it maybe 150 miles and loves it, although she still wants to have the seat lowered.

Back