• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another Texan?? Yeehaw!!

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, another Texas member. Just sold my 2009 FZ6 today...and got my 2012 NC700X today.
Been riding for over twenty years and this bike will be fulfilling the need for an all around commuter/solo touring bike. I've also got a 2011 Victory Cross Country and a 2012 SYM HD200 EVO Scooter. You can see them below, along with my now gone FZ6.

I started to outfit my FZ with bags and was about to swap the stock bars for more day long comfort when the new Cycle World magazine came with a nice article on Honda's newest ride. I haven't even had it one day, but I can tell I will like it. Sadly, had to ride it 20 miles home in the rain :mad:, but it handled it like a champ. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the waterproof "tank". Kept my paperwork, camera and phone nice and dry. Will take a little to get used to the more linear pull of this new style engine, but it is sooo smooth.

Anyway, I'm wasting little time personalizing it. Already attach a RAM ball to the bar clamp installed a tank pad. Will be ordering adjustable levers (it uses the same levers as the F4i, 919, VTX1300 and CBR900RR among others), sidecases (Aero ABS, see pic below). I wanted the Honda bags, but I'm not feeling it in regards to having to cut the plastics to install the bracket when all the aftermarket brands found ways to install without cutting.

kft_01_129_60000__b1342798610-6388.jpg
Aero ABS Bags

374961_2102122851457_1531496730_n.jpg
Will have to drag them out and retake this with my new toy in the middle!!

Back