• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Any Grom owners yet?

wow! having learned to ride on a Honda XL75, the Grom is calling my name, despite the Tommy Boy references dancing in my head ("fat guy on a little biiike.. fat guy on a liiiiiiitle biike.. )

Looks like a ton of fun!

Please stop talking like this because you will make me have to sell my two Rucki (my wife would be mad since one is hers) and I will have to buy at least one or maybe even two Groms.

Greg

Add to the family!! Not take away.

As promised here are some pics. I would have taken stuff outside to go better shots, but the weather isn't going to cooperate at all today.

now some beauty shots of the grom

without the bug antenna style mirrors. One bar end

Instruments very similar to the NC

I know they say the US is a "niche market" now, and unfortunately lots of cool bikes don't make to the 'States anymore, but IMHO, if the USA doesn't get a bike, everyone loses out, because there is just something about a popular bike in the US that fans the flame for aftermarket accessories, and competition for all manner of trick bits to be made etc., throughout the world, or something.

I wish the US had also got the CBR125R like we did in Canada. Sure, there are lots of accessories and more neat things that you can shake a stick at for it in the great www., but as Canucks, we kinda get put in a weird no man's land position. Looked at like we are Yanks by the rest of the world, yet viewed as strange dirty foreigners by youse suthern of teh 49 parallel gents, lol. ;)

If we get a bike the rest of the world except the US does not, there is no "cheaper from the 'States" stuff available, which means we have to pay through the nose for all the vast affordable selections that say, the UK, Europe etc., owners get.

Oh well.

Have a blast on yer Groms, boyos! :cool:

I'm the one from the new members. Picked it up in mid Sept. Really love it. It's like xmas everytime you ride it. Done a few mods. No internals though. Have 800 mi. on it. 100+ mpg. I'm retired, but work a a bike shop a couple days a week. Ride it there and around on the back roads. pm me if you need more info. Also check out the Grom forum.net.. You can't lose on 'em.

Back