• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

anyone buy levers off of ebay?

I have some. They're a little wobbly, but they look good and work well for the money. By that I mean they fit a little bit loose in the pivot, but not too bad. I bought them to have the adjustability, particularly on the clutch side.

I have them and like them. They are like Harbor Freight stuff. The parts themselves are good, but the supplied hardware is junk. As mentioned, the tolerances are not very tight, which makes them a little "wobbly". I corrected that by removing the stock hardware from the adjustment pivot points and used my own close-tolerance titanium countersunk 3/16" screws with self locking nuts. The countersink helps to draw everything down in a straight line and they feel more solid and high quality this way.

I have ebay levers from the2wheels and they are nice also. The tolerances are pretty loose though and the clutch lever pivot bolt wouldn't fit through the hole. They did send me a replacement part quickly and though it was a tight fit it works.

In the UK you can get the Honda NC750 adjustable levers which will fit straight in to NC700 fittings £75.00 pounds in the UK. I would think your friendly Honda dealer will supply
them for you, if you want good adjustable levers. These Honda levers will fit a number of their models according to their parts computer.
Regard's,
Colin

Back