• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone do a wheelie yet?

I have tried several times but have yet to get the bike anywhere near it's balance point. I think that I'm just a little gun shy to really hammer it to bring it up due to almost ground looping my Gixxer twice, looping a dirt bike is one thing but a street bike at 45 mph + is a whole diffrent animal (did hundreds of wheelies but two that scared the sh*t out of me, a tiny bit to much throttle and not enough rear brake control, end up over rotated and having to slam the binder to bring it down...blew a fork seal once). It's gonna take a Doug Domokos to get this one up there for any time, thats a little beyond my skill set.

You guys and your pictures! You're really making me miss Germany! Germany when I was single! LOL Oh what fun it was!

Looks like someone snapped a picture when you were single back in Germany JDE. lol :rolleyes:

Beer-Drinking-German-Fork-Party.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have picts as my wife would kill me if she knew I was pulling the front wheel up on her bike. It comes up fairly easily in first, but I haven't been able to get it to the balance point. 2nd I need a crest to get it off the ground.

Back