• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone have experience with the Conti Trail Attack 2 ?

The Conti Trail Attack 2's were delivered last night. To be installed saturday.
It looks like I'm the first with the stock sizes . I'll give my first impressions soon
Bob

Looking forward to reading your experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I just read a thread over at ADV that there is a big recall on tires. It was just announced on 8/11. The link to the recall is in the Equipment Section. 120 R 17. It looks like all the but the trail attacks are listed.

Last edited:
Not tried them on my NC but have done 000's miles on both 990 and 1190 Adventures on trail attacks 2's.
Great grip in dry and wet but I don't ride off road so can't comment on that aspect. I get about 4500 miles out of a rear but I guess that's not comparable between the bikes.

It's been 4 weeks 1200 commuting miles. The tires are wearing well, handles great and feels very stable. In the rain once. The amount of water the back tire moves is impressive.
Very happy with my choice.
Bob

Any thoughts on what has happened to my Continental Trail Attack 2 tires? This is the front tire. The rears are wearing well. I have about 14000 km on them. I've bought new ones to replace them but wondering if anyone else has had problems with theirs...20160214_134325.jpg20160214_134407.jpg20160214_134444.jpg20160214_134709.jpg

Are the raised areas soft? Looks like air made its way between the tire layers and made a bubble. I'd replace it asap.

I had this happen to a tire way back when, on my '82 Suzuki GS.

Thanks... I had looked at the post about the recall which made me wonder if this was happening to mine. I had a little bit of funny wear on my OEM set of tires so I was quite careful about tire pressure. These popped up fairly suddenly.
I'll talk give Continental a shout and see what they say.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back