• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone still looking for a centerstand?

GunNut37086

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sick of chasing delivery truck schedules at Harbor Freight looking for a swingarm stand. I was only gonna buy one to use until I could pony-up the dough for a centerstand. Tonight I just happened across a site that had the best price I've seen yet for one $107 with free shipping. So, naturally I bought it. Hope this helps someone else out too.

Pro Caliber Honda Centerstand

Nice looking centerstand and great price but whoever writes their ad copy doesn't know much about bikes because a centerstand won't provide "...more secure parking options on variable ground surface."

Rough ground is the last place I'd use my centerstand!

I had an older model BMW K1100LT that sunk into asphalt several times on the center stand. It fell over once, but the time it didn't fall over, it was very difficult to get it out of the hole! Nothing like a 200lb. man wrestling an 800lb. bike!

This being said, I installed the factory center stand on my NC within the first week of ownership and I'd definitely do it again. I'm less concerned (but still cautious) about the NC sinking because it's so much lighter than the old BMW.

Back