• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aside from the Hell's Angels......

gaffer49

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know of any nationally recognized, or state recognized "Motorcycle Riding Clubs"? I have a real hankering to connect with other motorcycle riders, get together for group rides, etc. Is anyone out there doing this, and do they have any info or guidance? Wouldn't it be great to have clubs of NCX riders? But it's a little early for that, I think. By the way, my Cal Sci medium sized shield is on the way. Hoping for the best.

Thanks

Joe

There's the HRCA (Honda Rider's Club of America). I'm not sure it's quite what it once was, but it's out there. They used to have paid memberships, but now everything's no-charge. Check the website for more info.

There's a web board called SouthWestRides that does sort of what you're talking about. Surely there are similar boards in your part of Cali (not a lot of SWRides folks there that I know of). These aren't 'recognized' by gov't, but are still good ways to find other riders.

I suggest you look into and join the American Motorcyclist Association:
American Motorcyclist Association

They lobby for motorcyclist rights.

There are several online communities active in Northern California. You might want to look into Horizons Unlimited, Welcome! | Horizons Unlimited
and Bay Area Riders Forum, BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum - Powered by vBulletin

And you are personally invited to come ride with some friends and I next summer up around Lake Tahoe: www.tahoeadventuremoto.com

Ride safe,

-J.

There is a group called ST-Owners which are a great group of guys and some women that are great to ride with. You can login as a guest to check them out. URL is: ST-Owners.com

I have ridden with them several times. They hold various RTE's (Ride To Eat), Tech events, Camping and many other riding for anyone who loves to ride.

Enjoy :)

Back