• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Back to Honda

welcome Helix, I'm new myself, had my 700x for a week now. I too came from a beemer, a '92 K75s. I moved and sold it ,was going to buy another one but wanted something newer and the newer BMW's are kinda pricey, and most of the nicer ones are too big. So far I'm really enjoying it.

I've noticed that there are several other members of the forum in Arkansas and hope to run into some of you down the road. Glad to join the group.

Helix

Helix, just saw your post. Welcome to the forum. I live in Cabot but work in North Little Rock at the Caterpillar facility on Faulkner Lake Rd. If you see an NCX pulling onto I-440 around 3PM headed North, that's me. I use the NCX as a commuter so you'll see me on HWY67 or I-440 more than anything. The bike is my primary means of transportation so I do use it for appointments and such in the Little Rock area. Its a great bike for getting around town. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Hey SergeantChuck- I live way west and really avoid riding in town but I do get out that way once in awhile on the bike. I'm very familiar with your plant since some of us count birds on the lakes around the plant during the Christmas Bird Count. If you venture out west around Lake Maumelle give me a yell.

The more I ride this bike the more I like it. Thanks for the welcome.
Helix

You've made a good decision . . . how do I know? Because I made the same one . . . twice!

Had a '13 NC700xd, but traded it in when I fell in love with a BMW K1600gt; truth to tell, I love the BMW, but I missed the HONDA so much that last week I went back to the local dealer and bought a new 2016 -- ( still have the BMW ); yes, I know I am blessed . . . ridiculously so -- and at the advanced age of 73 ( soon to be 74 ).

Ride safely . . . and enjoy a m'cycle as good as any on the road today ( and better than most ).

Hello Helix and welcome from Pennsylvania - the Keystone state!

Great to hear you are enjoying your new ride.

Was wondering how you would adapt since coming over from the heavier, high quality, oodles o' power, German bike.

You have officially joined the wonderful world of NC700 riders (lighter, really good quality [watch that seat, it bites!] , medium power, Japanese bike)!!!

Sounds like you are enjoying life.

That is good.

God bless!!

Michael

Back