• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Battlax T30 front tire

oldmanaz

Reaction score
Visit site
Just was checking around and it seems like the Battlax T30 120/70/17 for the front wheel is NLA.

The size is not listed on the Bridgestone tire site or other online retailers.

Looks like it is time to step up to the T30 Evo for the next set.

Stock tires were the T23's and could have gone further than 7700 miles, but a nail in the rear forced replacement. Went with the T30's and have been very happy.

8000 miles later I am looking at replacement sometime in the spring before a trip. Not sure I would go back with the T23's after having the T30's.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Evo is the latest and greatest from BS so should work fine for you.

My buddy did not like the next gen 020 (023?) about 10 yrs ago. The 020 was my favorite on my then ST13.
I had BOTH ST tires sliding (slightly) coming off War Woman Road (down hill L/H) in NE GA once. They always gave good warning if the tires were losing grip.
I love BS tires and am about as anal w/BS as I am w/Honda.

I'm sure the Evo is the latest and greatest from BS so should work fine for you.

My buddy did not like the next gen 020 (023?) about 10 yrs ago. The 020 was my favorite on my then ST13.
I had BOTH ST tires sliding (slightly) coming off War Woman Road (down hill L/H) in NE GA once. They always gave good warning if the tires were losing grip.
I love BS tires and am about as anal w/BS as I am w/Honda.
Maybe your buddy was on the 021. Reviews were not good on the 021 and it was soon dropped while the 023s were very popular for a long time.

Back