• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bear Glacier

what next

Reaction score
Visit site
May 07.jpgJuly 08.jpgBear Glacier 09.jpgjuly 2015.jpg
Bear glacier is a little glacier you see on the way to Hyder Alaska. It is a short detour off Cassiers Highway Hwy 37 over to Stuart B. C. and Hyder Alaska. Hyder Alaska is the one place only place I know of that you can enter America without going through a check point border station. Just ride in , stopped in 4 out of my 5 trips to Alaska.P1010743.jpg

Yeah ...love that road into Stewart/Hyder !!! The scenery and waterfalls is incrediable and the Bear Glacier is pretty cool as its sooo close to the road. I was there 2 years ago on my Vancouver Island tour...rode the Island and then took ferry from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert and up to Hyder !! Stewart/Hyder was a for sure highlight on my trip !!

Did you ride thru Hyder to Salmon Glacier?? NOW that is AWESOME !!! One of the coolest things I have ever saw.

I have a link to my trip. Here it is : Go West come Hell or High Water! Yamaha Super Tenere and Kawasaki KLR | Adventure Rider

Yeah ...love that road into Stewart/Hyder !!! The scenery and waterfalls is incrediable and the Bear Glacier is pretty cool as its sooo close to the road. I was there 2 years ago on my Vancouver Island tour...rode the Island and then took ferry from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert and up to Hyder !! Stewart/Hyder was a for sure highlight on my trip !!

Did you ride thru Hyder to Salmon Glacier?? NOW that is AWESOME !!! One of the coolest things I have ever saw.

I have a link to my trip. Here it is : Go West come Hell or High Water! Yamaha Super Tenere and Kawasaki KLR | Adventure Rider
Never made it to Salmon yet, I did try one time little to early in the year 2007.HyderSeek 076.jpg

I was at the Columbus Zoo last year and they had a display showing how many glaciers had either retreated or completely disappeared. They had before and after photos of Bear Glacier and in its current state it had no ice. I visited Bear Glacier in 2007 and 2008 while at Hyder Seek.

Back