• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Being a Grandpa

robnpat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a first-time grandpa when my grandson was born in June. My daughter and son-in-law are in the Navy and are stationed at Bremerton, Washington and we drove there for his birth (yes, DROVE...a 30+ hour drive...Montana is a beautiful state :cool: ).

I just wanted to show some pics of him. Yes, he has LOTS of hair, even after he was born. We only got to see him for about a week, but we do Skype alot. They will be down in January, so we will be having a January Christmas. I can't wait to ride him on my Honda Rubicon around the yard

melandon.jpg
Me and Landon the day after he was born

saralandon.jpg
My daughter and Landon

pumpkin.jpg
My little pumpkin, Landon

Congrats & thanks for sharing! What a wonderful time in your families lives!! GO NAVY!! I was an F-14 mechanic back in the early 90's and deployed on the JFK.

My daughter and son-in-law are Master-At-Arms, and my son is a nuclear engineer. He will be stationed on Abraham Lincoln carrier

Thanks. He is such a happy baby and is fun 'talking' to him when we skype with my daughter.

Cuuuuuuute!!!
robnpat, thanks for sharing. What a great time? Looks like years of fun ahead for you and the little one, a future Honda rider ;)
Its the best setup ever. Play with 'em, teach 'em, spoil 'em, and give 'em back!

Good one!

I am not looking forward to becoming a grand-dad anytime soon. My son is 8 and he has a girlfriend now in school, he said. I saw her yesterday, not a bad looking lass. My son's got taste, same ol' same ol'....

Back