• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Belated howdy

dbtx

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My time flies... Purchased my 2013 NC700X new back in April and just hit 2,000 miles.

I was looking for a 99% commuter bike with good gas mileage and practicality but was still adventure-ish and could handle the occasional multi-day trip. I think the NC hit the nail on the head for me.

Of course seven months has given me plenty of time to farkle :)

Installed:

Trackside handguards
SW-MOTECH lowered footpegs
Givi engine guard
The2wheels.com adjustable levers
Triumph fork protectors
Kappa K33 side cases
Wired for Powerlet heated gear
Skene P3 brake lights

Waiting on the bench for bad weather:

Sparkbright voltage monitor
Skene photon blaster
Honda accessory harness
Speedmetal LED headlight conversion kit
Hard wired USB outlet
Tusk risers

183e718a8c32ae907f3b3b94ca190a0f.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all the great information and stories contributed on the forum!

Dave
Lewisville, TX

Welcome, Dave! Your bike looks great. Good farkle choices, too.

Thanks everyone! Seems to be several of y'all east of me. I was thinking of taking my first long trip to Hot Springs, AR in the spring. Trying to decide whether to head straight east or up to Oklahoma then over.

OCR - I'm definitely going to try to make the show. BTW I lived in your neck of the woods back when I worked at mission control in the early 90s

itlives - that sounds awesome, not sure I'll have enough vacation left next year. Plus I have no dirt/gravel skills. Trying to find somewhere to work on that around here

Last edited:
Back