• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best Price I have seen on NC700X

Ok done trolling! Just purchased a 2012 brand new for $6k and another $405 in dealers fees. Thought it was a great deal for a brand new bike that's three years old!

Congratulations on your new bike. I am sure you will enjoy the bike. How you will start buying the farkles to make it your own one of a kind. I'd get a seat first, nothing like comfort!

Very true!

@Old Can Ride, thank you! no new seat maybe just the seat mod. First thing I noticed on the test ride was that I was sliding forward.

First thing I got was another seat.

Purchased mine back in June for $6400 before TTL.

I too was sliding forward after I bought my bike. Crushing my privates. New seat is great. Got my bike for $4,200.00 (but it had 10k miles on it). But it was kept in great condition. Now I'm buying every accessory I can find LOL :)

I got my heavily farkled 2012 NC700x with 6900 miles for only $5300. Already had tall screen, windshield extension, heated grips, center stand, SC Motech luggage rack and crash bars, CREE driving lights, Seat Concepts seat, top case plate, pillion luggage rack, rad guard, new tires, fenda extender and Bigfoot kickstand plate. Great price considering it had $2500 of accessories on board!

I've already added Givi Trekkers and my GPS, and Gripster tank protectors, and a tank bag.

8882aa13a41ae7c91a56ac10d540941d.jpg

ee67eb073552dfaa4b04c0764fab9509.jpg

Last edited:
Wow

I got my heavily farkled 2012 NC700x with 6900 miles for only $5300. Already had tall screen, windshield extension, heated grips, center stand, SC Motech luggage rack and crash bars, CREE driving lights, Seat Concepts seat, top case plate, pillion luggage rack, rad guard, new tires, fenda extender and Bigfoot kickstand plate. Great price considering it had $2500 of accessories on board!

I've already added Givi Trekkers and my GPS, and Gripster tank protectors, and a tank bag.

8882aa13a41ae7c91a56ac10d540941d.jpg

ee67eb073552dfaa4b04c0764fab9509.jpg

Wow!!! The bike looks awesome!!! That's what I'm hoping to get mine to look like at some point. You didn't have any problems with the Barbusters and taller windshield connecting? I heard someone say the two accessories would touch when locking the handlebar in place. Wonder if that's true? And you did get a great price! Although I paid $4,200 plus tax and registration, I see myself putting in over a grand in additions :)

Thanks. I'm really happy with it. The Storm guards did touch the tall screen at full lock, but I solved that by adding very simple $25 Bikemaster black bar risers tonight. That brought the bars up and back enough so that they clear completely now. And that will enable me to stand up better for offroad riding.

Roborider - NC700x - Southwest Virginia

Last edited:
My local dealer had two 2014 NC700Xs, a black and a red, new in the crate for $4999 list. I stumbled onto these bikes on Friday. Both sold that day. I got the black.

Seems a Honda Power Sports dealer went out of business and these 2 bikes and several other Honda's were acquired at auction. (I wonder what the dealer got them for??)

My out the door price was $6388. I'm doing paperwork today and hopefully riding this weekend if the remaining snow melts.

$4,977 for the new 2014 I got Tuesday. But add: freight $380 dealer prep $440 Priv Data Pros (PIPA) $292 sales tax $$362.31 Inventory tax $11.01 Title/License/Registration fees $97.75 Document Reg Filing Fee $150 Labor $7 total "other charges" $621.07 & I actually paid $6,717.07 out the door. They probably make more money on administrative fees than selling motorcycles.

$4,977 for the new 2014 I got Tuesday. But add: freight $380 dealer prep $440 Priv Data Pros (PIPA) $292 sales tax $$362.31 Inventory tax $11.01 Title/License/Registration fees $97.75 Document Reg Filing Fee $150 Labor $7 total "other charges" $621.07 & I actually paid $6,717.07 out the door. They probably make more money on administrative fees than selling motorcycles.
Sounds like they gave you the shaft and made you pay for it. I priced a brand new Indian Chieftain a month or so ago, as I was thinking about buying one after selling my Harley. Base sale price was $22,999, then after all dealer fees, not including sales tax as it would have been an out of state purchase, otd price was $23,849. So all dealer fees excluding tax was about $850. Alabama sales tax at 3.5%ish would have been around $800, but that is tax on a $23k bike.

I would have asked (and been a dick) about at least 3 or 4 of those BS charges, and probably would have told them to just keep their 5 year old bike unless they want to reach a reasonable sale price and axe some of those crazy fees.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On topic, been browsing stuff on the VFR1200X as possibly my next bike in a year or two. Saw this declaration of no fees whatsoever at Southern Honda in Chattanooga TN if any of you ever need a good dealer to buy from. I bought a new Honda Foreman Rubicon atv there back in 2004. Great people to deal with. Not every dealer is out to screw you, but it's your job not to get screwed regardless.

065fd5a9f699e5c296f71ea8b86ea1be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seems like a good thread to keep alive from time to time. Deals across the region can vary and every now and then something cool pops up. I found my crated 2015 for 3995.00 a few weeks ago. OTD cash was like 4700-ish. I had about 1000k added in accessories/labor on top. (plus salespeople should make some money on ultra-rebated cash deals).

Back