• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best recomended slip-on exhaust

rmezei

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to possibly upgrade my stock ehxaust on the NC750X, any recommendations for the best sounding slip-on type exhaust? I would prefer a deeper sound (no high pitched farting:D)

Any suggestions?

I'm a fan of the Yoshimura exhaust, mine is a 2014 NC X. It has the centerstand stop also.

Last edited:
Dan-Moto jitsu... $170 Shipped sounds exactly like any of the $500 pipes.
I have had one for over a year.. deep nice sound. Don't pay for the sticker.

Dan-Moto jitsu... $170 Shipped sounds exactly like any of the $500 pipes.
I have had one for over a year.. deep nice sound. Don't pay for the sticker.

THANK YOU! You pointed me in the right direction. Are all of their exhausts for the NC slip-ons, do you know?

THANK YOU! You pointed me in the right direction. Are all of their exhausts for the NC slip-ons, do you know?

Most of them are. There are a few full systems but with the NC's 2 into 1 exhaust port they dont do much for power. There is a huge thread on this somewhere on the site and the consensus is a full system is just not worth it.

Most of them are. There are a few full systems but with the NC's 2 into 1 exhaust port they dont do much for power. There is a huge thread on this somewhere on the site and the consensus is a full system is just not worth it.

THANKS! Just one last question: is there a way to slightly increase the DB on the stock 2016/17 exhaust? I like how the stock exhaust looks (especially the pipe cover on it) but wish it was just slightly louder. What about drilling a hole through the baffle? I think the baffle can be seen if you look through it from the rear end. I wonder if anyone has tried?

Nofear2trek took his leovince off his old 2013 NC and bolted it right on to his new 2016. I think he really likes it!

Hi - is this the one? It looks the same shape as the original so as to accomodate the standard heat shield? I have the 2017 NC750x

Yes, that's the one and you can get a baffle for it. Not surei f you can put the OEM heat shield on though because of the way the pipe will connect.

I'm not sure what I will do, for now I'm staying with my STOCK EXHAUST only because I like the way it looks and the heat shield itself helps for the wife when she comes on with me.

Back