• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best youtube review of NC700

MSAB

Reaction score
Visit site
This was the youtube review of the 'NC700X DCT' that convinced me to buy the bike. I am not sure if the reviewer is indeed a member of this forum and if it is already posted or not, but thought it definitely merits being here for anyone contemplating buying this wonderful bike:

Honda NC700X DCT Auto - Owner's Demo - YouTube

Last edited:
I liked the video.
I liked the narration, the fellow has a great "reading" voice. Makes for an enjoyable listen, and you want to follow along as things are being described.

But...

"...At the bottom there is some kind of secret compartment, that I never plan on opening up, because I'm not that kind of person..."

What? lol.

Dude lost me there. IMHO that just sounded stupid, I'm afraid. *shrug*

Agree! Almost like BBC....
This guy must be a commentator or some kind of hobbyist who like to make presentations. Good job!
Is he one of us here?
:p

Yes, a great, entertaining review!

One thing I noticed was the label beside the Honda 12 volt outlet in the frunk. "!2 V, 1A". Seriously, does it say 1 Amp? That's extremely low. Can that be true?

I bought my own non-Honda outlet, and wired it directly to the battery via a 10 Amp fuse. If the Honda one is limited to 1 amp, I'm glad I didn't pay $70 for it.

This was the youtube review of the 'NC700X DCT' that convinced me to buy the bike. I am not sure if the reviewer is indeed a member of this forum and if it is already posted or not, but thought it definitely merits being here for anyone contemplating buying this wonderful bike:

Honda NC700X DCT Auto - Owner's Demo - YouTube
Lol Same here. I saw the review and I had to get it.

Back