• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Black Motorcycle Leather Winter Snow Knee Pad Windproof Leg Warmer Protector

There are two spots on my body that get cold as I continue to ride through the winter. My chest and my ankles. A heated liner will take care of one of them and full length socks will help with the other. I wear my work boots when I ride to work if your wondering. I don't have actually riding boots. I have yet to have a problem with my knees and I still have not put the liner in the pants of my Kathmandu suit.

I could see these being useful to some who's suit is not quite up to par. If you have a good suit they would not be needed.

Here's something close from Amazon for those (like me) who just don't buy things from ebay.

Leg warmers from Amazon

While we're on the subject, I've found the traditional "leg warmers" , like dance students wear, work great under street clothes. There's no gap between pants and socks (hate that), and it keeps my legs warm. I just leave them on all day and ride with normal shoes and pants.

On cold rides, I add therma-care heat wraps under clothing and in boots and gloves. Whats great is they have shaped and formed wraps for specific areas, knees, upper back, hand and ankle. Keep in mind I don't ride every day in wintery conditions or that would get expensive. But, on a bike-cation, they can keep you from being miserable on a long day.

On cold rides, I add therma-care heat wraps under clothing and in boots and gloves. Whats great is they have shaped and formed wraps for specific areas, knees, upper back, hand and ankle. Keep in mind I don't ride every day in wintery conditions or that would get expensive. But, on a bike-cation, they can keep you from being miserable on a long day.

Links please?

As a serious alternative, I can suggest something which does double duty; protection and wind blocking: Knee/shin guards. Those faux leather wraps may block wind, but they are obviously sadly lacking in any kind of motorcycle friendly protection if you fell off your bike wearing some dress slacks on the way to work...(which you shouldn't be, but I don't judge) Kneecaps getting whacked or slid on, really, really hurts. Trust me.

My knees and shins don't get particularly cold in the winter, but I have noticed they can get cool when the rest of me is neutral or unnoticeably temperature effected. This is of course only prevalent if I am not wearing leathers or a good textile set of jacket/pants. Same with summer-my knees shins don't get blatantly over-heated and sweaty either, but to each their own on the comfort approach and local climactic conditions.

If I simply must pop out wearing jeans, I for sure will at least quickly put on a pair of these:

Fox10_TitanProKneeGuard.jpg

I don't compromise on good motorcycle boots or gloves, and never leave without them even just to the store, so wearing these protectors over your khaki Dockers and brown loafers or dress shoes may be quite hilarious looking, but that's on you, lol.

For the 99.99 % of the time I leave the house wearing ATGATT, I have these guards under my outer textile pants and/or rain gear, but some times I have found it ok to strap them on the outside too.

Back