• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Boutique Sales of the Honda Rebel 300 & 500

I had considered getting a rebel, but the low seat and upright sitting position didn't feel right in my mind. These look pretty cool, but I probably still wouldn't get one. The leather wrapped grips are a nice thought, though...

I sat on both at a motorcycle show.
Those would be cool town bikes. They use the same engines as the other 300 and 500 bikes.
I considered the 500x as a first bike, and if it was a bit larger framed I probably would have bought it.

and for the record, Honda is starting to annoy me. They've been touting the rebel for months now, it's customization and the like, but there has been no reviews, or anything substantial. I wan't to know how it rides, not how pretty someone can make it. Best I can find is some crappy YouTube vids from India. Same thing with the 250L rally.

Thinking of the Rebel 500 for my 4-10 daughter. The dealer will call when they get one. The Harley 750 fits her, but she just did the MSF course on a Harley 500 and didn't like it. (yea) She might look at that suzuki 400 single. its low, I forget the letter for it, but its not the DRZ.

and for the record, Honda is starting to annoy me. They've been touting the rebel for months now, it's customization and the like, but there has been no reviews, or anything substantial. I wan't to know how it rides, not how pretty someone can make it. Best I can find is some crappy YouTube vids from India. Same thing with the 250L rally.

I completely agree. Honda has been teasing, teasing, teasing the X-ADV. It wasn't until 03-22-17 that a video review was posted on You Tube by an independent outlet in Italy unsupervised by mother Honda. I like the look of the new Rebels and think it's past time for Honda to put them into the hands of reviewers. Don't tease, show us what you got.

Back