• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Cardo Freecom 4+ Duo plus 2nd helmet kit for sale

throttlegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Bikes have been sold so no need for these anymore. I purchased these 10/2/19 for Xmas. We previously had the Cardo G9X. This set was a big improvement especially having the JBL speakers and being low profile. We used them mainly on weekends, and when we moved from AZ to NC 2+ years ago we hardly did any riding, maybe 4 or 5 trips. The last ride we used them, using the intercom they still had plenty of charge left at the end of the day. How much I'm not sure as we always charged them at the end of the day. I replaced the speaker covers on one set as they were deteriorating, and will include the other covers that I did not use. (bought on Amazon) Also included is a 2nd helmet kit which I used on a 3/4 helmet in the AZ summers. There are a bunch of spare mounting parts for speakers, mics, etc., along with the smaller speakers you see on the left with no covers. (probably form one of the G9X sets). I see the Freecom 4+ Duo on Revzilla for $476 and the 2nd helmet set for $80 something. Asking $200 plus shipping from 27820. Will be happy to try and answer any questions you may have

Attachments

• IMG_5308.jpg
    IMG_5308.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5310.jpg
    IMG_5310.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5311.jpg
    IMG_5311.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg