• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center stand stopper mod

Hmcp88

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I ended up ordering a Two Brothers carbon black series slip on. I am excited about getting it so I was looking over my bike making sure everything will look good when I realized Two Brother's doesn't have a center stand stopper on the mid pipe...great. I called them to make sure and they confirmed my doubts. So I set out today to make a center stand stopper since a test run showed me that the arm gets in the way of your left foot with no stopper and the cross bar hits the shock links. Since I have an unlimited amound of Harley parts here at work I took a saddlebag bracket and kickstand bumper and mounted it to the shock link bolt. It works very well and is hard to see under the bike.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Ha not sure the demand is there most other exhaust manufacturers think about their consumer a little more than two brothers does. I just have always liked the look of their mufflers and they produce good sound. These little mods always seem necessary with their product.

Ha not sure the demand is there most other exhaust manufacturers think about their consumer a little more than two brothers does. I just have always liked the look of their mufflers and they produce good sound. These little mods always seem necessary with their product.
I have a akrapovic slip on, it has a center stand tab on it. and is sounds really nice. dale

Well the stopper works as it should when the bike is not moving.. Once I got the two brothers pipe on and the stock stopper was gone I found the where that stopper is attached is on a moving piece of suspension, thus big bumps cause the center stand arm to hit my foot. Not that annoying actually since it takes really big bumps for it to hit me but the constant movement moves the stopper and has almost worn the rubber in a side to side movement and cut through it. As soon as I get paid I'm going to order one of these Center Stand Stopper from overracing to fix the issue for good.

You just have to love the pricing on motorcycle accessories. That stopper looks like five dollars worth of material and they want €384.50 for it. Just ridiculous.

You just have to love the pricing on motorcycle accessories. That stopper looks like five dollars worth of material and they want €384.50 for it. Just ridiculous.

When things are made from Unobtainium, the price must go up. Imagine what they would charge for the seat leveling mod.

Once I got the two brothers pipe on and the stock stopper was gone I found the where that stopper is attached is on a moving piece of suspension, thus big bumps cause the center stand arm to hit my foot.

I wondered if that would happen, but I couldn't quite visualize if how you had it mounted would cause that problem or not. That happened with my last bike, the aftermarket exhuast didn't come with a stopper, just instructions to mount a rubber stopper to the stand, which rested against the suspension linkage:

Stop_install_14.jpg

Got old after a while. That Overracing part looks like the solution, but is it really £384?? That's over $600!

trey

I hope they at least give you a kiss, when you buy that!

I purchased the "over racing" center stand stopper for the aftermarket pipes that need it. Ordered from Japan on Tuesday here Monday. Faster shipping than some companies here in the states. Works great simple installation looks well made. The mod I made moved with the suspension (theirs does not) and was starting to wear a hole in the stand.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367282825.335384.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367282845.384372.jpg

Back