• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Christmas 2012 (recap)

That flamingo thinks he is Rudolf?

Joe, I'm not sure what the flamingo thinks, but in the great state of Florida FLA-RUDOLF is a legend! He has the brute pulling power of a Clydesdale horse and a lighted nose that can be cranked up to over a million lumans allowing clear sight and safe navigation even through hurricanes. This magic only comes to life on every Christmas eve. Fla-Rudolf is a Florida State treasure and is loved to the point that most, if not all Floridian's keep at least one, usually many statue clones of him in their front yards all year long. Seabee bob, my apologies if I overstepped my boundaries. I hope you did not mind me letting this slip out, but we have heard of this guy here in Texas and I felt compelled to share the legend with the world!

Techi, sorry to derail your thread, your Christmas bike is beautiful and I really like the t-shirt!

Joe, I'm not sure what the flamingo thinks, but in the great state of Florida FLA-RUDOLF is a legend! He has the brute pulling power of a Clydesdale horse and a lighted nose that can be cranked up to over a million lumans allowing clear sight and safe navigation even through hurricanes. This magic only comes to life on every Christmas eve. Fla-Rudolf is a Florida State treasure and is loved to the point that most, if not all Floridian's keep at least one, usually many statue clones of him in their front yards all year long. Seabee bob, my apologies if I overstepped my boundaries. I hope you did not mind me letting this slip out, but we have heard of this guy here in Texas and I felt compelled to share the legend with the world!

Techi, sorry to derail your thread, your Christmas bike is beautiful and I really like the t-shirt!

No problems at all Xcellor8, I am a sharing man! Techi Pilot, I like the lights on the NCX and I like shirt too!

Nice, I on the other hand, managed to pull a muscle in my back Christmas night. I've been laid up and on drugs since. ho ho ho

Where shall I mount this piece of nice engineering?
IMG_20121229_131805.jpg

Perhaps it should remain on my wrist?
:p

Back