• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Christmas from July

TN Thunder

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set of highway pegs in late July and they have just arrived. Guess what I'll be doing his afternoon? Thanks goes to the forum for the frame diameter as the pegs will be mounted on the frame, not engine guard (don't have engine guard). Need to be able to stretch legs and give these old knees a change of position.

What I purchased was a set of Kuryakyan 7920 off-set highway pegs. I found a set that had a smaller foot rest and was in black but they were higher. I positioned them on the bike frame with the clamp just touching the plastic wrap below the engine. I rode around the neighborhood and they feel okay. May eventually swing them forward and down a bit more but gives almost 90 degree leg position. Sure can tell the difference in knee pressure. I'll have to work on getting pictures put on this forum.

Back