• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Clucked

At first I thought that there might have been an attack by a domestic fowl, so I watched to the end and with all the clucking around one of the motorcyclists tipped over. I then thought that perhaps there might have been a mis-spelling . Now it appears that one of the Riders is a Cluck........hmmmmm

You guys are cruel. Even Spielberg had his bad movie. ("Artificial Intelligence: AI", of course). I think I even remember him saying, " I really clucked that one up!".

Keep them coming, OCR. Just no Jar Jar Binks. :)

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

You guys are cruel. Even Spielberg had his bad movie. ("Artificial Intelligence: AI", of course). I think I even remember him saying, " I really clucked that one up!".

jjb was not Spielberg... jjb was Lucas. :p

I don't think 3 out of the 4 replies had any thought towards being cruel lol, but confusion and befuddlement as to the subject matter, yes I plead guilty, haha :eek:

When I was watching the video I remember thinking "is he referring to how that other bike looks, like a duck"? I have a vivid imagination.

Back