• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

colorado june 5-11, dont know where but going there. camping, riding and a little fly

misterk

Reaction score
Visit site
camping, riding and fly fishing

heading out tomorrow at 5 am ish

loaded and ready to go

4f9c795d5cf671e03839d66c0ffe1194.jpg

spot tracker

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=110385752ac83e066d

Last edited:
It is really nice here right now. We are finally getting some warmer weather. It can still snow at elevation so keep an eye on the weather.

I rode 550 yesterday. That last section into Ouray was something. In Page, Arizona tonight.
What is your route from page ?

I highly recommend highway 89, if you are going pretty much anywhere in AZ take 89 or 89A wherever you go. If you are heade south it will take you to flag then Sedona and off to Jerome and Prescott, if you are going west it will lead you by vermillion cliffs through marble canyon on the way to Kanab at the footsteps of Zion, both beyond description. If you are looking for dirt fun I have some suggestions for that too...

I really like the area around Leadville, Colorado. I used to hike up to remote lakes to fish. There was one lake where they had stocked green back trout. What a beautiful fish! I can't really do that any more; I have lost a lot of lung capacity due to three bouts of pneumonia and I cannot really handle hiking at 12,000 feet any more.

Back