• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Continental Motion Tires: Best Price

I will have an extra set on hand BEFORE I need, next time!

That's what I do. When I see my tires with half to 2/3 of their life gone, I order replacements at the best possible prices. I store them indoors in a cool place so I'm not concerned about aging. The tires I anticipate installing next year, I already have. In addition, if I damage an existing tire, no matter the age, I'm instantly ready to go with a replacement.

Last edited:
That's what I do.... Keep a set at the ready...............

Me too.

Just "restocked my warehouse" from American Moto Tire this week.

------------------------------------------------------
1 x CONTINENTAL MOTION 120/70ZR-17 M/C (58W), FRONT (03010134) = $60.74
1 x CONTINENTAL MOTION 160/60ZR-17 M/C (69W), REAR (03020234) = $77.47
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $138.21
FREE GROUND SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS): $0.00
Total: $138.21

Another great experience with American Motorcycle Tire! Ordered a Conti Motion and a Dunlop Elite 3 on Friday. Both tires delivered Monday, from Arizona to Illinois. Freaky fast service AND low prices!

I'm at 3,500 miles and surprise surprise, the OEM Dunlop D609s are about shot.
I took these prices to the dealer I bought the bike from and they got within $20 for the set. Should be in by next week.
The difference in mounting fees and not having to haul them the 30 miles makes it a good enough deal for me. :)

redundant, but I just got another set from these guys. What a pleasure to work with....

Products Model.......................................................................................Tax.......Price (ex) ...Total (ex) ....Total (inc)
1 x CONTINENTAL MOTION 160/60ZR-17 M/C (69W), REAR 03020234 .......0.00% ..$77.47....... $77.47...........$77.47
1 x CONTINENTAL MOTION 120/70ZR-17 M/C (58W), FRONT 03010134......0.00%...$60.74 .......$60.74 ..........$60.74
Sub-Total: $138.21
FREE GROUND SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS):
$0.00

Total: $138.21

Well, with my rear PR4 looking pretty close to death with about 10k miles on it (disappointing) I couldn't resist a < $80 rear tire option after spending too much lately on holiday shopping. I've got a PR3 front in the garage with lots of life left that I'll pair it with. Looking forward to trying these out, y'all have certainly hyped them up!

trey

I look forward to hearing your report. I ride on the street ONLY, so the front always wears a little faster. The back still looks really good at 14K miles.

Back