• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

copy picture??

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
can anyone copy a picture for me from new passenger back rest /racks.
original honda rack with my back rest on.
I can't copy or it won't let me. cheers

can anyone copy a picture for me from new passenger back rest /racks.
original honda rack with my back rest on.
I can't copy or it won't let me. cheers
Don't know what you are asking but .... just click this icon and drag and drop your picture

1686749488558.png

its on photo bucket which I'm no longer on. so right clicking and save picture for my computer it will not save it. just blank. I can repost it on here but not else where outside the forum.
image1_zps6f0b6d2e.jpg

its on photo bucket which I'm no longer on. so right clicking and save picture for my computer it will not save it. just blank.
Then same icon but choose the link option and cut and paste the images weblink 1686752759374.png or put the link here so we can help

its on photo bucket which I'm no longer on. so right clicking and save picture for my computer it will not save it. just blank. I can repost it on here but not else where outside the forum.
image1_zps6f0b6d2e.jpg
Where did you get the backrest?

Where did you get the backrest?
I made it a few years ago.
I'm considering making a couple of more? as a one off.
with getting the nc750s model and there is no suitable rack that I like out there.
so thinking of buying a Honda one to make a backrest like in the above picture for my good lass.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
Back