• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Damage report of accident and Doc's general advice!

ShockDoc

Reaction score
Visit site
As some of you may know, I happened to be part of a (rather small) accident some time ago. This caused my bike (NC700S) to fall over on it's right side. Luckily I came out without a scratch.

Damage:

1. Scuffed muffler
  2. Scratched right side foot peg
  3. Scratched rear brake lever
  4. 3 small pieces of paint missing from the frame
  5. Scratched right side fork
  6. Scratched mirror
  7. Some minor scratches on plastic
  8. Cracked indicator
  9. Broken front brake lever (snapped in half)
  10. Black plastic under the seat on the right side snapped.

Estimate from both dealer and insurance inspector: over €1500 euro (a small $2000)

I did come to learn a few things.

Prices of the NC series has gone up by 300-400 euros.

Insurance inspector just assumed I would leave my bike at the dealer even though it was clearly stated I was going to be there for an hour only. (I have no other means of transport). I spent 3 hours waiting and as a result came home like a wet dish towel since the weather changed. My nipples are frozen. My genitalia have gone inside of me and I am now a woman. Good and expensive clothes will have to be drycleaned. Shoes not wearable for at least 2 days. Last pair of clean pants are drying. I am wrapped with a blanket and I am still freezing. Must take off soaked shirt.

................This will be my last transmission...........................

(Secretly the multifunctional honda scarf my dealer gave me and the fact that I'll be making money rather than losing it, I guess that makes this allright)

Man, sorry to hear that. Hope your rigs gets patched up and you're on the road soon, also best of luck with your new gender.

Shock Doc, glad you're ok. Bummer about the wheels, it can always be replaced, you cannot (though we have technology).
Hailing frequencies closed!

Back