• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Damn my temper got me again!!!!

o, and when I get mad I tend to Chuck my tools. sucks when I have a hard time finding what I threw, but at least I don't damage a $300+ part. I also used to have a punching bag in the garage.

In Europe we have just had to fight off draconian laws which would have prevented us changing almost anything on the bikes. although it was defeated (for the time being) for larger bikes I'm sure it will raise it's ugly head again as the laws now apply to small bikes

I don't really understand the desire to remove the baffles. Does this not make the bike outside of the law. It certainly does in the UK. A lot of bikes with road leagal cans but with DB killer removed even fail the noise test for track days

My main reason for removing baffle is sound only. Looks don't interest me with this bike. So many retards in cars over here that cut me off and nearly run me over because they are too lazy to look in their mirror. If they hear me coming, that can only be a good thing for me. The police are targeting bikes over here too but as i have found by being pulled over many times, if you behave yourself and obey the law, they will just give my bike a quick look then they let me go. So basically, sound is the reason :)

The australians must be far more tolerant to noise. Of course you do have much more open space to ride in.

Yes to a certain degree. There are 3 or 4 great motorcycle-populated roads near sydney that if you go there on a weekend with an illegal bike, chances are you'll get busted. Police have had enough of morons treating these roads like their own race track.

My main reason for removing baffle is sound only. Looks don't interest me with this bike. So many retards in cars over here that cut me off and nearly run me over because they are too lazy to look in their mirror. If they hear me coming, that can only be a good thing for me. The police are targeting bikes over here too but as i have found by being pulled over many times, if you behave yourself and obey the law, they will just give my bike a quick look then they let me go. So basically, sound is the reason :)

Honda NC700x Carbon Look Oval Mini Exhaust - YouTube

Back