• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dealership Buying Experiences

Bought mine in California from LA Cyclesports/OTD Cyclesports LLC. I called, asked for an OTD price, they immediately replied with 8500. They were the only dealership to reply with a number that quickly, so they got my business. Wired the money(since I was in Germany at the time) and picked up the bike the moment I got back to the states.

Temple city power sports

I just picked up a 2013 at Temple City Power Sports near Pasadena for $6980 OTD. I sent a price request on a 2012 on Friday, September 6th. Got word from Erica on Saturday the 7th that the 2012s were gone but they could be competitive on a price for a 2013. I asked for a price on Monday the 9th. Email arrived the next day with a price quote and a link to apply for Honda's financing on line. I got the notice of approval Tuesday. I could not get to the dealer until Thursday 12th at 5:30 PM to pick up the bike I went to the parts and accessory counter while Erica checked on the bike prep. and I ordered a center stand (10% off msrp on accessories at time of sale). Next, completed paperwork, got thorough run down on all features and they loaded it into my truck and I was on the road at 6:30 PM. No sell up or changes in the deal after I arrived. I was helped by six different staff people for various aspects of the process. They seemed genuinely friendly and glad to help. It was a very good dealer experience for me.

Last edited:
I bought mine from a place called Sunrise Honda in Searcy, AR. I had just moved to Arkansas and was told this was the place to buy a bike. They had two 2012 manuals in stock. A red NCX that was bone stock and a grey which had several items added. I chose the grey.

I really only went there to look. I was not prepared to purchase. I rode my 2007 CBR1000RR to the dealer. Told sale rep I was looking for a commuter and he pointed out the NC. I told him I might be interested so they appraised my current bike and we started talking figures. I made the decision to buy the NC so we did all the paperwork. Problem was I only had the blank checks you get from the bank when you first open an account. I told them I could come back and settle up Monday. Sales manager brought over the owner and the owner asked me if my check was good. I said "Yes Sir". He told the sales manager to finish up the paperwork and let me take it home. I was floored. Where I came from they are not accepting a failry large check with hand written info on it. Needless to say I will make my next purchase there.

Back