• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deer don't like my bike.

T S N

Reaction score
Visit site
While riding the Natchez Trace parkway last night, all the deer I saw were running away. I guess they don't like Nc 700's.

Lucky for you. It would be bad if they were all running toward the bike to get a close look!

I live across the street from the Challenger Seven Memorial Park. The county brings in herds of deer at regular times or intervals from the NASA compound. Every evening and morning I have deer in my front yard. Over the years I have hit a few of these cridders. At times I have stopped, and the enemy deer have ran into me. I am a biker, and I don't hunt. However, we need more deer hunters.

That's a good thing. I came upon some deer the other day that were standing right along side the road. It was 5AM and I was doing 60MPH on a back country road (before you say it, I know). The deer took off running and we were side by side for a brief second. I swear I could have slapped the closest deers butt. Talk about a scary. Thankfully they turned away and did not try to cross. They are so unpredictable. Enjoy it while it lasts. I've had several close calls.

Deer don't like my bike.

neither does Rabbits,pheasants bl**dy wild life are on a suicide mission must be members of daesh group;)

I live across the street from the Challenger Seven Memorial Park. The county brings in herds of deer at regular times or intervals from the NASA compound. Every evening and morning I have deer in my front yard. Over the years I have hit a few of these cridders. At times I have stopped, and the enemy deer have ran into me. I am a biker, and I don't hunt. However, we need more deer hunters.

OCR: I did my share this year, I harvested this deer opening day of gun season (Indiana does not allow high-powered rifles, only shotgun and rifles which shoot pistol ammo-such as 357, 45 colt)

Yum! I likes me some deer chili!

I have a 60 mile round trip everyday and 3/4 of it is in the"woods". I've seen 6 deer in the last week. Only one kamikazi, and he failed to take me out.

Last edited:
Back