• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deleted

A few months ago I paid slightly more for a 2019 with similar miles. It did come with some well thought out goodies (engine guards, radiator guard, fender extender, bash plate, Shad top box mounting brackets, new tires (Michelin Road 5...soon to be replaced by Road 6)).

I'm a volunteer with the Iron Butt Association. I just rode my NC from the east to each of the checkpoints (Tulsa, Denver, and Pittsburgh) averaging about 500 miles per day for 11 days. I wasn't IN the rally...just helping at the checkpoints. So I did a fair bit of miles primarily on secondary back roads with some time for sight-seeing. The stock seat is ok. I've had MORE comfortable saddles, but I've had lots that were less comfortable. In a bit over 5k miles, I still averaged near 70 mpg based on how much gas I was adding. The on-board computer is pretty decent.
I've referred to my NC as the world's most boring motorcycle...unless you think highly of reliability, relatively cheap operation, reasonable comfort, etc. I do, and I don't think that's boring at all.

Someone is going to get a good deal on your bike.

Great price, wish you were closer! North Dakota is just too far from Pennsylvania for me to scoop this up. Someone is going to get a great deal!

Thank you for the kind words!

I agree with GIGreene and fig32, "someone is going to get a good-great deal on my motorcycle"

After over 50 years on motorcycles, ---For Me-- the risk of distracted drivers is now greater than the enjoyment of riding.

I want to see my 70th birthday and many more.

My motorcycle is for sale and on sale. $6,000
I would be interested in buying the service manual.

That sounds like a deal, I paid more for my 2014! Of course that was during the days when used cars/trucks/motorcycles went through the roof.

Back