• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Do you carry a 1st aid kit? Just do it!

Put 1st aid kit in a place not locked up on your bike. Otherwise, how can someone get it for you? Also, put a sticker on it, so someone else can find it! Tool tubes work great for this!

You have an interesting point. I do carry a first aid kit in my left saddle bag. Since I have the Honda OEM bags I have yet to figure out how to attach a tool tube because they won't mount to the inside like they can on the Givi setup. I guess I just assumed the key would still be in the ignition if the bike is a mess and they can pull the key to access the saddle bag. I hope to never need it so I primarily carry it for others that don't have one. That's what I tell myself anyway.

I have a small backpack I firest setup as a go bag and a bag to use with bicycle, and put together a small first aid kit in it and always take it in the OEM saddlebag now. Its the perfect size to fill one saddlebag and also usually carries water and reading glasses and kindle and a warm shirt and a rain poncho and led headlamp and 3 days of my regular meds. And if I ever need to use the saddlebag I can just wear the pack.

And since I spent 20 years on local fire and rescue dept, and drove an ambulance a couple shifts a week for 8 years, not to mention 20 years doing construction, where you get practice in patching scrapes and bruises and minor cuts, I can probably manage some good.

Back