• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Do you smell bacon?

CorEnFa

Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious -
When you're riding and you see other motorcyclists, do you throw the wave?
How about when you see a motorcycle cop?

My rule of thumb is to throw the wave to all motorcyclists. I do typically avoid the guys tooling around on 50cc scoots who are only doing so because they lost their license.

If I get snubbed, it's almost always a Harley rider. However, today, I saw to cops on motorcycles on a main road on the east coast (scenic Route 1 for those of you who are familiar with it.) In both cases, I threw the wave. In both cases, I was snubbed.

Now, I respect law enforcement, but don't generally like them. This is just adding to my notions.

Thoughts??

i always wave to everyone, even the police, most of the st1300 Hondas that they ride i built, you never no when you mite need help. they no my bike by sight, can come in handy. dale

I saw a Highway Patrol officer turn up the road and I waved and he waved back...................At least he wasn't waving at me from behind, that usually ends badly.

I always give a wave or at least a nod. Yea, the harley guy's usually are the ones to snub. With those, I just smile and ride on.

Yep, I wave at all two wheelers, yes even scooters, popo, and bicycles. We all share similar challenges in traffic and sometimes getting a friendly wave can make the difference between a "people suck" kind of ride and a "people rock" kind of ride.

WGW

I most always way especially at scooter riders they are in the wind.....skip goldwingers they hardly ever way back most HD riders wave....alot of sport bikers dont wave either.

I never wave cause I'm a miserable git.notice I never said old?
but I do nod once and once only other wise the buggers will think I'm a nodding dog you see at the back of the cager's.

Back