• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Drink holder for the frunk

bamamate

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I keep a small towel in the frunk for drying the seat or whatever. Got the idea to use it to hold a drink so I could pick up fast food or bring a drink back to the office after lunch. I’ve been using this for a month with not a single drop spilled. I just wrap 2 of the corners of the towel around the rubber band and the friction holds it.

Is the sticker supposed to be on the bottom? Mine doesn't have one, not that I really read or follow most safety stickers anyway.

I keep a small towel in the frunk for drying the seat or whatever. Got the idea to use it to hold a drink so I could pick up fast food or bring a drink back to the office after lunch. I’ve been using this for a month with not a single drop spilled. I just wrap 2 of the corners of the towel around the rubber band and the friction holds it.

Nice idea. AND it keeps your coffee warm, brilliant.

I solved the coffee issue with a cup made by Contigo. They have auto seal cups that are amazing. We have several in the house that we use in cars, camping, tailgating everywhere. Target carries a few or gocontigo.com.

Back