• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Emissions Label Location

usisde

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for the Emissions label location on the bike. Maybe in the frunk ? Living in California I need to make sure that when I purchase a used NC it must be 50-state emissions legal. If possible include a picture so I can explain to the seller where its location is. Thanks for any help and info.

I am in California, so I have the sticker, but it's possible everyone else does since it gives the details about the valve clearances. It is located on the frame near the rear left side of the bike. If you are sitting on the bike, and reach your left hand down and slightly behind you, and can reach the frame, that is where it is located. In fact, looking at the bike from a distance, you will see the tire sticker on the swingarm, chain sticker right above that, and then the emissions sticker above that one. It is about 3 fingers tall.

Back