• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Extended Warranty

Daboo

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the 48-month extended warranty today for my NT700V for $430.

Here is the email I received.

Hi, Christopher,

Thanks for the inquiry!

The HondaCare Extended Warranty retails for $660.00 for your NT700V. Our web pricing for the 48-month warranty is $430.00.
This is the Honda factory extended warranty that is accepted at all Honda dealers in the US and begins at the end of the original warranty.

Honda also offers Roadside Assistance for the same term for an additional $125.

If you would like to purchase or need more information, please let me know.

The information needed for purchase is the VIN number, mileage, address and phone number and payment can be taken by credit card.

Thanks again!

--
Alan Landes
Blue Ridge Powersports
[email protected]
540-434-7345

Alan is willing to extend that same price to others. He did ask that when you contact him, to mention my name. I suppose the best way to do this is to PM me, and I'll give you my name. I suppose he might be wishing to know where his business is coming from. I can assure you that I am not getting any kickback on this. I am just trying to pass on a good deal that could save you a bunch of money. :)

Chris

I bought the 48-month extended warranty today for my NT700V for $430.

Here is the email I received.

Alan is willing to extend that same price to others. He did ask that when you contact him, to mention my name. I suppose the best way to do this is to PM me, and I'll give you my name. I suppose he might be wishing to know where his business is coming from. I can assure you that I am not getting any kickback on this. I am just trying to pass on a good deal that could save you a bunch of money. :)

Chris

That seems like an awesome price because I just got a letter from Honda two days ago that states the price is $794 after tax for the 48 month plan.

Is the letter from the same dealership you purchased the motorcycle from? Some dealerships do sell extended warranties at a discounted price. Be careful! Many other companies offer extended warranty besides Honda. Could be coverage from another company other than Honda. Just have to call the dealership and ask!8.jpg

SmileyLetter.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks OCR!

Since your comment I took another look. It is a company called American Honda. There 12 month plan is even $457. Glad you pointed that out though. Good info.

I wanted to wait till the first year's warranty was almost over, There was always the chance that I would wreck the bike, it get stolen, etc. But I didn't want to wait too long. I haven't bought the extended warranty for any other bikes, but with the NT being discontinued, perhaps parts prices would go up as they became sourced only from Europe. Add in the $100 labor charges around here, and the warranty might pay for itself.

Everett Powersports did as I expected and quoted me the full $660 price. CdA Powersports were more competitive at $525. Alan's first price was close to that at $489, but he lowered it to the $430 when I mentioned the name of another NT owner who had purchased from him and asked if he would match it.

Chris

Last edited:
I wanted to wait till the first year's warranty was almost over, There was always the chance that I would wreck the bike, it get stolen, etc. But I didn't want to wait too long. I haven't bought the extended warranty for any other bikes, but with the NT being discontinued, perhaps parts prices would go up as they became sourced only from Europe. Add in the $100 labor charges around here, and the warranty might pay for itself.

Everett Powersports did as I expected and quoted me the full $660 price. CdA Powersports were more competitive at $525. Alan's first price was close to that at $489, but he lowered it to the $430 when I mentioned the name of another NT owner who had purchased from him and asked if he would match it.

Chris
4.jpg

You can cancel the extended warranty contract at any time and Honda will refund the monies. So, you do not have to worry about the what if's.

SmileyAuh.jpg

00.jpg

Back