• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Extra space?

DooDat

Reaction score
Visit site
So, what does everyone else do with the extra pocket of space behind the gas cap under the passenger seat? I haven't been able to find a use for it yet, so I'm looking for ideas.

Cargo net is awesome, I also keep that helmet lock cable stuffed back there. The small amount of tools I carry are in the frunk..

tools and a small lcd flashlight.

(lou, all the wiring I did is behind the plastic access panel immediately above the rear tire. Not better just different).

I forgot the disc lock with the built in motion sensitive alarm. 'Keep that there too.
tools.jpg

Last edited:
Cargo net, a few extra Co2 cartridges, some electrical tape, couple 35mm film cannisters with spare turn and brake light bulbs inside.

One of these. I've had it for years and is probably the one best bike related item I've ever bought.

fea63ff7be7552b83a1b5f75839ce6b1_zps222f8e8a.jpg

The rubber tube comes off of the bottle and onto my left index finger in the rain giving me a windscreen wiper! :)

tire plugs, extra lights.

Right now, I have a small measuring cup as I'm running a bottle of Seafoam through it to clean up my injectors.

tire plugs, extra lights.

Right now, I have a small measuring cup as I'm running a bottle of Seafoam through it to clean up my injectors.

Care to explain that one in a different thread? I'd like to learn more about that. Do you mean seafoam... like from the ocean?

Edit: Found the web page. time to read.

small water tight box filled with ear plugs, power cables for my phone and helmet headset, used to have tools there but I upgraded my tool kit and now it has to live in the saddle bags... helmet lock cable is always back there, probably some things that I'm forgetting...

Back