• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Farewell

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well everyone it's been a great ride, learned a lot along the way. I still have my NC, but she's up for sale. Wish nothing but great things for all of you. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road. I'll be the guy on a Shinny new red F6B with Florida plates of course. Ride safe and keep your frunk out of the junk. Ok, that sucked, so ride safe.

John Bettua

The F6B is a nice bike. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. The seat is one of the best stock seats available. Enjoy your new ride.
Mike

f6b

Well everyone it's been a great ride, learned a lot along the way. I still have my NC, but she's up for sale. Wish nothing but great things for all of you. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road. I'll be the guy on a Shinny new red F6B with Florida plates of course. Ride safe and keep your frunk out of the junk. Ok, that sucked, so ride safe.

John Bettua

You will like the f6b, i got a new one in july last year, and have over 30.000 miles on it. But i still like riding my nc700dct. If you would like a rear rack for you f6b look at my web site under dales corner.

They have a red F6B at my local dealers. Every time I go in the salesman tries to sell it to me. If I had the money I would get it, but unfortunately I don't. I joked with my wife that since we're now both retired and really only need one car, that I could sell my Civic and get an F6B. She didn't like the joke. So unless I inherit some money from some unknown relative I can only look and long. I wish you much happiness as you ride your new bike.

Back