• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Farkles I bought this weekend....

DBLXX

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike arrives in about 10-14 days and wanted to have all my farkles ready to go when it get't here so I can tinker through the winter.

• Evotech Radiator Guard (will paint it silver)
  • Kaoko Throttle Lock
  • OEM Center Stand
  • Sargent Seat
  • Madstad Dark Tint 18" Shield
  • Fuzeblock
  • Fender Extender
  • Triumph Fork Guards
  • Grip Puppies
  • Motowerks bar riser
  • Covercraft Form Fit Bike Cover
  • Battery Tender

Am I missing anything other than a Moto Machines Hugger?

Nice list; some riders like to have the suspension done (new rear shock & cartridge emulators for the forks). The stock suspension doesn't respond to quick bumps on the interstates well (harsh).

Last edited:
Hand Guards (think: Barkbusters) if you ride in the Cold or ever off-road??

...instead of the Puppies, look at these (I use them over my Oxford heated grips on my vstrom):

Beemer Buddies......... Welcome

where does one find the triumph fork guards? Is there a part number for ones that fit? Thanks

I just got back from a 300 mile round trip up to Los Alamos and wish I'd had many of those mods done to my DCT.

The Sargent seat worked great, but I was having comfort issues, partly from riding through strong side winds. Some of those other things, like risers, are probably going on my wish list.

Last edited:
I just got back from a 300 mile round trip up to Los Alamos and wish I'd had many of those mods done to my DCT.

The Sargent seat worked great, but I was having comfort issues, partly from riding through strong side winds. Some of those other things, like risers, are probably going on my wish list.

I was also thinking about putting risers on my bike. I moved the handlebars further back that resolved the numbing and fatigue of my hands on long rides. You might want to try that too.

Back