• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fibre Glass panniers

wozza

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Apologies if this has already been posted, but if not I thought some of you might be interested in these. They are US made.
I think they're going to be sold at around $850-$900 with free shipping within the USA. The panniers are carpet lined.

1604895_1377539862506047_2114900148_n_zps001145b2.jpg

1526654_1377540145839352_1034174151_n_zps7be7efba.jpg

1382127_1377539955839371_452301677_n_zps5f328ad1.jpg

1043907_1377539982506035_363633847_n_zps25928aef.jpg

1535537_1377539302506103_1306505451_n_zpsc5134760.jpg

1531848_1377539252506108_1003076804_n_zpscdae82bb.jpg

The front speaker set up looks absolutely ridiculous and the front fairing destroys the good looks of the NC. I said it on the Facebook page and will say it here, the NC is not a Harley...

Last edited:
Didn't even notice the speakers as thread title referenced bags. At first glance I thought it was a CTX with fairings. For my taste that style bag belongs on a cruiser, not adventure bike. But there is no accounting for taste, especially mine. (You can ask my wife if you need verification on my lacking sense of style.)

I personally aren't very keen, but I thought I'd post as I know some of you in the USA can do big touring miles and also dare I say it, have ( upto a point) have different taste in things. I don't think the panniers look too bad, though as Tony mentions the speaker/radio set up look hideous.

Last edited:
I do like top loading . Much more sensible for my particular needs. And the finish is really nice, like glass. Being fiberglass, I'm sure they would be very strong. They appear to be designed to fit the bike very well. It all depends what floats your boat. I'm always happy to see new options developed and marketed for the NC700X/S . It's a good sign and good for us. MHO. Thanks for sharing .

The bags look pretty well made and the fit is really good. It makes me think of the Deauville .

The radio thing... that's interesting. When I saw the first picture, I got excited. Not for the radio (I'd use it as storage) but as a blocker for under the windshield which I think would go a long way for taming wind noise. Then I saw the last picture... not sure what's going on there. No windshield? Reminds me of Katamari Damacy. That's just odd.

I will say that if they developed that front part a little more (or would that be less?), they might be onto something.

As to the cases, I think some Caribouized Pelicans are more my speed. I think it'd be a little more forgiving for the occasional drop.

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for posting. It's good to see continued development for our bike!

Who makes this?

Last edited:
wozza,

It is your bike, and you made it you. That is all that matters, it is the bike for you. I think your bike should be your bike, and fit you. The NC7 is an adventure bike that you created for your adventures. I like the way it looks, like no other bike!

Smileyok.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking that it's not Wozza's bike, he's just found it and shared. I'm making a few assumptions here: his profile puts him the UK and this is available from an American location (still unspecified?) and for sale.

wozza,

It is your bike, and you made it you. That is all that matters, it is the bike for you. I think your bike should be your bike, and fit you. The NC7 is an adventure bike that you created for your adventures. I like the way it looks, like no other bike!

OCR that is not Wozza's bike. He does not own a NCX anymore to be precise ☺

Ah and I thought they were made in the USA... :(

North America doesn't get HISS bikes or clear lensed turn signals, Canada only gets manual ABS/Combined models, so it's definitely not a US or Canuck bike. For the panniers and speaker thingy to have been US made and then shipped out to wherever this bike is from, strikes me as lower on the likelyhood scale.

(Long winded way of saying ya, I don't think it's a USA made product either.)

Back