• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Finally got that screen changed......

Koolbikegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
hi all, I've had the 'farkles' that Santa brought me fitted.
The new screen (MRA Vario touring screen) is, for me, brilliant. No longer being blown of at 68mph! The other bits are mostly for protection, from me i hasten to add, in case I drop it.......again! *doh - slaps forehead
Hope you like my wee vid :)
http://youtu.be/P4n84l1CO94

Looks good,I like the frame sliders. I can't remember when mine was that new clean look,or when I seen green grass and sunshine.

hi all, I've had the 'farkles' that Santa brought me fitted.
The new screen (MRA Vario touring screen) is, for me, brilliant. No longer being blown of at 68mph! The other bits are mostly for protection, from me i hasten to add, in case I drop it.......again! *doh - slaps forehead
Hope you like my wee vid :)
http://youtu.be/P4n84l1CO94

Love the Low Wind Deflectors :). Gives it some flair :))))

Thanks for saying all the nice things about our sunday best! me and my 700 are proper chuffed :)
Today i went out on my first proper Algarve rideout with another rider, up to now ive been alone. We had a great time, im just gonna upload a new vid and route map

Cool stuff. You have the S model too. I have a silver S and have the MRA Vario on since last year. Really love it. What brand are your hand Guad's and the sliders? Sollw looking for those for mine. Cheers Chris
PS: nice and dry looking where you are. I have 3 feet of snow outside :-(

Cool stuff. You have the S model too. I have a silver S and have the MRA Vario on since last year. Really love it. What brand are your hand Guad's and the sliders? Sollw looking for those for mine. Cheers Chris
PS: nice and dry looking where you are. I have 3 feet of snow outside :-(

Thank you :)
Are sliders the same as what we call crash bugs? Or crash bobbins? These are what i bought, theres a thread on this forum where i saw them on a chaps bike i liked them and thought they were reasonably priced, there are more expensive ones buti liked these:
PELACRASH HONDA NC 700 S/X (12-13) - RINCON MOTERO

The hand guards are cheap and cheerful, they have LEDs but mine are not connected because i know nats all about electrics but i still like the look of them. When i dropped my bike these cheap hand guards took the brunt of the fall and saved the rest of the bike!!
Search flea bay for
Motorbike Quad Bike Handguards Hand Guards Protectors LED Daytime Running Lights there are white and black.

Last edited:
Back