• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Finally mounted my top case!

JPD750

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
With this wildly warm weather in the Midwest I took the day to get my top case mounted. It was much simpler than I thought it would be. I opted for a larger box knowing I wanted to be able to pack a full backpack or load up with groceries. Hoping this will give me the space I need to take some long rides up to Michigan and Wisconsin without weather worries. IMG_9588.jpeg

Looks good to me....but I'm the guy who "ruined" a Ninja 250 by putting a top box on it....I needed someplace to put my stuff....made sense to me..... Side question, the crash bars.... GP Kompozit?

Looks good to me....but I'm the guy who "ruined" a Ninja 250 by putting a top box on it....I needed someplace to put my stuff....made sense to me..... Side question, the crash bars.... GP Kompozit?
a ninja can be a workhorse if you need it to be! The more flexibility you have on a bike the more you can ride it!

Indeed GP Kompozit bars.

Back