• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Finished....for now and a BIG THANK YOU

JoeTx

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday finished my final mods, put in the Honda electric outlet in the frunk, and a set of SW Motech's. ( I like the brace )
So for now:
Madstad windscreen
Barkbuster storm handguards-harder than it looks
SW Motech crash guards
Givi Trekker Monokey luggage and racks, put the rack on the top case and added the backrest, all keyed to single key.-easier than it looks
Honda center stand
Honda electric outlet in frunk for my cell, will add another to the handlebar area, lots of add-on connectors with the new harness
Dzell radiator guard, waiting on it, slow boat from Korea (man they sell out fast it's tough to get one)

Many many thanks to all of you pioneers ahead of me without your help this endeavor would still not be finished, especially the center stand trick!

You've got a good start. I'm pretty sure you'll think up something else. Especially if you hang around here much. Post a few pictures.

Agree with others. Probably better to say something like, "Finished for now or finished with phase 1". You're not finished until you don't have the bike anymore.

Let's see the photos! Every time I finish with a mod I think of something else to add or change and I can't see that ending anytime soon.

Agree with others. Probably better to say something like, "Finished for now or finished with phase 1". You're not finished until you don't have the bike anymore.

Since I'm the instigator here lol, I must point out the poor fellow did add in his title a "for now" heehee :eek: :D

Oh you might want to add the front fender extender.they keep alot of stuff off that new guard,just a thought

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

Oh and a new seat.a hugger maybe.grip puppies.we can help just ask lol

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

Back